Monday, August 23, 2010

Eating Like a Cat

Parker has this thing with eating like a cat. Oft times he will put something on the floor so that he can get down and eat it cat-style. The other morning, after I just finished cleaning up the water mess from the boys in the bathroom, Cole ran into the bathroom with an empty box of cereal . . . the question on my mind, "where did the cereal go?!". As I walked out to the family room the evidence was in a neat pile on the floor, with Parker going down on the cereal like a cat! I'm not sure of the details that led up to the "spillage", but whatever the events, Parker was in cat heaven chowing away!

Cole had to join in the act because the camera was out! We did have a talk afterward about pouring cereal on the floor and how it is not appropriate!


2 comments:

  1. My kids always wonder why I laugh at them and take their picture and THEN they get in trouble for things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment, Danika! How true!

    ReplyDelete